WHAT IS ENERGY HEALING?
Everything is energy. Energy is everything. From a scientific point of view, the world continues to rotate and exists using energy. Every action uses energy. Our bodies are made up of energy.
The question is how much energy and what type of energy do we possess...
The type of work, the amount of motivation and inspiration that we have and the results of everything that we do is a function of how much and what kind of energy we possess and use towards our actions and intentions behind them.
Successful people who excel in different aspects of their lives carry productive and positive energy.
People who struggle and strive through life often carry negative and destructive energy. Most people however do not realise that the low energy that they carry and bring with them to everywhere they go results in further damage and destruction in their lives.
Like attracts like. When people are carrying with them negativity, they are likely to attract other negative bearing sources into their lives.
Birds of the same feather flock together. Lazy people attract lazy people. Motivated people attract other motivated people. Inspiring people attract other inspiring people. Your vibe becomes your tribe.
When people are facing low/sub-optimal levels of energy, it can be healed by looking into the energy centres within their bodies and understanding, which of the energy centres are out of balance.
There are 7 main energy centres (chakras) within each human body.
1) Root (Muladhara) Chakra - red colour - earth element - area including anus, pubis, legs - governs financial and material security and stability, groundedness
2) Sacral (Svadisthana) Chakra - orange colour - water element - area including reproductive organs, kidneys, bladder - governs pleasure and pain, passions, sexuality, personal power
3) Solar Plexus (Manipura) Chakra - yellow colour - fire and element - area including stomach, digestive system, abdomen - governs digestion of food and ideas, willpower, confidence, self-esteem, energy for execution and follow through
4) Heart (Anahata) Chakra - green colour - air element - area including heart, lungs and thorax - governs matters of the heart, emotions, love, compassion, forgiveness, trust, emotional vulnerability, relationships
5) Throat (Visuddha) Chakra - light blue colour - space element - area including throat, neck - governs verbal communication, interaction with others, honesty with oneself and others
6) Third Eye (Ajna) Chakra - indigo colour - no specific element - back of forehead into midbrain - governs intuitive power, powers of perception, psychic abilities, clear and accurate vision, judgment and decision making abilities
7) Crown (Sahasrara) Chakra - violet colour - the energy centre controlling all other energy centres - links the other bodily functions to universal wisdom and knowledge, allowing the finite body within to connect with the infinite unbound potential of the universe